1. Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 27 Aptitude Test scheduled to hold in 9 centres across the nation on 30 November 2019 at 0730 (7:30am).
2. Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated; all centres of choice selected by applicants were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
3. Candidates who applied for Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
4. Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
5. Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
a. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
b. Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
c. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
d. Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser and sharpener only)
6. Mobile phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls.
Note: All the process ranging from online registration, Aptitude Test and the selection interview are FREE OF CHARGE. Candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.