1. The list of successful candidates in the 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 29 July to 27 August 2019 was released online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com. Trainees of Batch 29A successfully completed their training and passed out in July 2020. Consequently, Batch 29B candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State from 19 September 2020 in 3 groups as follows:
a. Group 1: Saturday 19 Sep 20.
Abia, Anambra, Benue, Delta, Ekiti, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Sokoto and Zamfara.
b. Group 2: Saturday 26 Sep 20.
Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Kano, Kogi, Nasarawa, Ondo, Plateau and Taraba.
c. Group 3: Saturday 3 Oct 20.
Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Jigawa, Katsina, Kwara, Niger, Osun, Rivers and Yobe.
2.Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Five (5) pieces of washable nose masks.
- Personal hand sanitizers.
- Two (2) navy blue physical training shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) coloured passport photographs.
- One set of cutleries.
- Bio Data Form.
3. Candidates are to observe the Federal Government COVID-19 Protocols from point of departure to the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne. Candidates are also to ensure they resume with the group under which their states fall. Any candidate who fails to report 2 days after the indicated date will not be accepted. It is also to be noted that there shall be a further comprehensive medical screening and any candidate who fails the medical screening will not be accepted for training.
for Chief of the Naval Staff